Friday 7 December 2012

Dear Santa

Dear Santa

I'm writing this letter as I'm feeling a little blue, so I hope you don't think I'm asking to much of you. You visit every year and leave everyone such wonderful things, but I'm wondering if you visit those people who have wings?

I know you must be busy, with so much to do in one night, but could you please make an extra trip to the stars that shine so bright? You see my friends special children were just too perfect for life on earth, no presents I could send to truly show their worth.

So could you please leave them all a gift and put a stocking on their cloud, filled full of precious presents from their families and friends on the ground. Please stroke their sleepy heads and tell them their families love them so, that their heart aches with sadness and their tears just seem to flow.

If you could do this for me Santa, their families may be able to smile even if it is just for a little while. So thank you very much Santa for all that you do, after all it is Christmas up in heaven too.

xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment